Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 4

250.5 = 11.4 pounds lost since the beginning.
Yesterday was really hard and I didn't have time to track my meals. I'm sick of salad. I ate a few bites of leftover grilled chicken before I realized it wasn't me but the chicken tasted off. So the rest of the night my stomach was churning but nothing came of it.

I managed to take my kids to DQ for the last youth hangout of the summer.  I didn't get anything. Of course, having a sour stomach made it easy.

I'm not a fan of this crash diet. But I'm looking at it as a jump start to a regular smart eating lifestyle where I can eventually allow regular foods back in but reasonably and in moderation.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I could see your food diary. Curious what you've been eating. I just finished my third day in a row at work. It's much easier to not snack when I am at work and I run around a lot, so I usually lose more on work days, but not this week. Megan cooked dinner tonight: chicken, mashed potatoes, saute'd green beans and cheddar bay biscuits! Not exactly a diet meal, but I watched portions and I think I kept it to under 500 calories.

    ReplyDelete